This is a preview of your page content. To close this preview and resume editing, click here. To save your changes, click here.
Gamma Theta Chapter | James Madison University
- Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
- Major: Justice Studies
- Minor: Exceptional Education Non-Teaching Minor
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory was seeing the reaction of everyone on exec when McKayla Sims realized she accidentally spent $3000 on stationary. I thought KLong was going to have a heart attack and I think I peed I was laughing so hard.
- Email: email@example.com
Vice President of Committees
- Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
- Major: Mathematics
- Minor: Secondary Education
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: Getting my little!!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Member Development
- Hometown: Winchester, VA
- Major: Communications Studies with a concentration in Public Relations
- Minor: Educational Media & WRTC
- Faveorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory was actually getting into Phi Mu. Throughout the recruitment process I fell in love with this chapter day by day. When Bid Cel finally came around, I watched all of the sororities chanting outside of Wilson Hall and I rememb
- Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: McLean, VA
- Major: Finance
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory was not only getting my big but getting the rest of my Phi Mu family. I have a huge family here in Phi Mu and my experience would not be the same without each one of them. They inspire and motivate me daily.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Pelham, NY
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Communications
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: Last year while living in the house my sisters and I stayed up all night making a music video. We all got dressed up and took it very seriously. We’re very proud of the final product.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Major: Health Services Administration
- Minor: Business and Human Resource Development
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory would have to be participating in "hands" for Greek Sing as a new member. It really allowed me to connect with more girls in my chapter and have a blast!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Midlothian, VA
- Major: Health Sciences, Pre Physician Assistant
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: Bid DAY 2016!!! It's always a party! This year I was on the other side of bid day, welcoming all the new girls! It's the night we all begin to search for our prospective little's
- Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Annapolis, MD
- Major: Interdisciplinary Liberal Study
- Minor: Elementary Education
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: Living in the house with some my best friends.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hometown: Washington, D.C.
- Major: Engineering
- Minor: Math
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory was becoming a big. I met my little on a sister date that was supposed to be just a quick lunch but we ended up talking for almost three hours. I knew from the very first time I met her that I wanted her as my little.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hometown: Mechanicsville, VA
- Major: Studio Art
- Concentration: Photography
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My birthday was the first day of recruitment this past year and amidst all the chaos of getting ready for the first round, the entire chapter (think 200 girls) sang Happy Birthday to me.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Harm Reduction and Prevention
- Hometown: Collinsville, VA
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Biology
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: My favorite Phi Mu memory was definitely getting my Phi Mu family! I was so excited to get my big freshman year and to then get my little my sophomore year!
- Email: email@example.com
Academic Excellence Chairman
- Hometown: Fredericksburg, VA
- Major: Biology
- Concentration: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: MadiTHON is definitely my favorite memory thus far and I know it will continue to be my favorite throughout these next couple years as a member of this chapter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org